Kuda bank USSD Code – to Check Balance, for Loan, Airtime Recharge, Open Account & Transfer
Kuda bank is a mobile banking app that allows you to make instant payments, transfer money and even check your balance. It was launched in 2016 by the Government of Odisha. The bank has more than 1 million customers and has been praised by users for its ease of use.
In this article, we will show you the Kuda bank USSD code to help you with your banking transactions.
You can use USSD codes to perform banking transactions using your mobile phone. Using this method, you don’t need internet or GPRS connectivity to carry out these tasks.
The Kuda bank USSD code is used for various purposes such as checking account balance and transfer money from one account to another or even opening an account with Kuda bank.
You can also make payments using this method if there are no internet connections available in your area or if you want to make payment over a period of time when internet connectivity is difficult due to short battery life on your device.
What is Kuda Bank?
Kuda Bank is a mobile bank that allows you to do all your banking transactions from your phone. You can check your balance, transfer money, pay bills and load airtime on the go. It’s also a great way to stay organized and save time!
Kuda Bank has been around since 2018 but it was only recently when we started using this service more frequently (especially with the new features added).
How Does Kuda Bank Work?
Kuda bank is a mobile banking service. You can use it to check your account balance, to transfer money, to pay bills and recharge your phone.
You can also open an account using the Kuda bank app if you don’t have one yet.
Is Kuda Bank Safe?
Kuda Bank is a mobile banking service that provides a secure and convenient way to carry out your banking transactions. It is safe because you do not need to give your personal details to use the service.
Kuda bank offers USSD codes for many services, such as checking balance, loan approval, airtime recharge and transfer money from one account into another account etc., but if you want an individualized code or if there are any issues with the existing ones then feel free to call our customer care number: 011-868772202 or email us at [email protected]
How To Open a Kuda Account
You can open a Kuda bank account by visiting any Kuda bank branch. You will need to provide your personal details, including your name and address. You will also have to provide some form of identification such as a photocopy of your passport or driving license.
USSD Codes for Kuda Bank
The USSD (Universal Subscriber Service Dial) codes are a way to access your bank account without having to dial the usual phone number. They can come in handy when you’re outside of the country, or simply don’t want to deal with multiple steps on the regular banking app.
The Kuda Bank USSD Codes are:
How To Check Your Account Balance on Kuda Bank
- Dial *100#.
- You will see your account balance and any other information you need to know about the amount of money in your account.
- You can also check your balance by visiting kudabank.com
How To Transfer Money with Kuda Bank
You can transfer money using the Kuda Mobile USSD Code.
The USSD code is *55454#, which means you need to dial 55454# from your phone, followed by the number of the amount you want to transfer and then press OK.
You can also use this method to:
- Recharge your account with airtime recharge or any other service offered by Kuda Mobile in India;
- Check your balance and check if there’s any pending transaction pending on your account;
How To Load Airtime Using Kuda Bank
You can load airtime using the Kuda Bank USSD Code.
- To load airtime using the Kuda Bank USSD code, dial *777# and you will be prompted to enter your pin number.
- Once you have entered all the required information and tapped on “OK” button, you will see a message saying “Account Balance OK” or similar message on your screen.
How To Pay Your Bills With Kuda Bank
- Open the Kuda app
- Click on “Pay Bills”
- Select the biller you want to pay, then enter the amount you want to pay and click “Pay.” The system will automatically generate a unique message that confirms your payment request and includes information such as:
- the name of your account (if applicable)
- the name of the person who authorized this transaction; they may be different than what appears in Step 1 if they have multiple accounts with us.
- their first name, last name and mobile number(s). If no option exists for “Authorized User,” this field may not appear when making payments via USSD code.
What are the steps involved in moving money from Kuda Bank to another Bank?
With the help of Kuda Bank, it is now simpler to transfer money to other banks without going to a physical location. However, you must first register with Kuda Bank by downloading their app from the Google Play Store, filling out the required information, and uploading the necessary documents, including your passport, Bank Verification Number (BVN), ID card, and phone number. They will use this phone number for further verification.
The steps for using kuda bank’s USSD codes to transfer money from one bank to another are listed below.
How to use the GTB USSD code to transfer money from GT bank to a Kuda bank account
As one of Kuda Bank’s partners, Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) enables Kuda Bank customers to transfer money using their USSD code from any GT bank account to your Kuda Bank account.
The actions to take in order to successfully transfer money from a GT bank account to a kuda bank account are listed below.
• To transfer money from GTB
the number *737*50*amount*416#
• Type the account number for your Kuda bank.
• Enter your GTB transfer pin to confirm the transfer, then wait for it to finish.
How to use First bank to transfer funds from Kuda bank to First bank Code USSD
You can now use the first bank USSD code to transfer money from your first bank account or any other first bank account to your kuda bank account. Follow the steps below to start and finish the transfer;
Dial *894*amount*kuda bank account number# on your first bank-registered sim.
Your screen will display options from which you can choose the bank. Pick Kuda Bank.
To complete your transfer, enter your first bank transfer pin.
How to use the Zenith USSD code to transfer money from a Zenith bank account to a Kuda bank account
- You can also transfer money using Zenith Bank’s services.
- from Zenith bank utilizing Zenith to Kuda bank account
You have the option to send money to your Kuda bank account using the USSD code provided by Zenith Bank. Here are the steps to do it.
- Dial *966*amount*kuda bank account# as a first step.
- Choose “other bank” as your selection,
- click more to see Kuda Bank after that
- To finish your transaction, enter your transfer pin.
How to transfer money from Wema bank to Kuda Bank using USSD code
Have you been trying to figure out how to use the Wema bank USSD code to transfer money from Wema bank to Kuda bank? If so, you’ve come to the correct spot because this article’s section will give you the knowledge you need to complete your transfer successfully.
Follow the instructions listed below to transfer money using the Wema bank USSD code from Wema bank to kuda bank account.
Dial *945# on your registered Wema bank sim.
• Click “send money,” then “send to.”
Enter the kuda bank account number, then click the next button.
Decide on the Wema microfinance bank (MFB).
• To authenticate the transfer, enter your Wema bank transfer pin.
You should be able to perform all your bank transactions with ease now that you know the ussd codes for your kuda bank account.
You should be able to perform all your bank transactions with ease now that you know the ussd codes for your kuda bank account. USSD is a protocol used to access mobile banking services. It’s an easy way of performing banking transactions without the need to download an app or register for an online account, which can be done by simply dialing a series of numbers on your phone. Kuda bank is a mobile banking service with more than 100 million users worldwide and it has been offering its services since 2016!
at last, you know how to open an account with kuda bank and use this ussd code for your transactions. Kuda bank is a great banking option for people living in India who want a secure way to save money online or make purchases online securely. Make sure you have the right information before signing up!