If you’re looking for ways to make money without investing a single penny, here are 10 apps that will help. These apps don’t require any downloading or installing. All you have to do is sign up for them online and get started!
Zebra (survey app)
Zebra is a survey app that pays you for taking surveys. It’s easy to sign up and get started, but you’ll need to invest in the app itself if you want to make money from it.
To sign up for Zebra:
- Go to the website (www.zebra-studios.com) and click “Sign Up Now.”
- Enter your email address and password where prompted, then click on “Create Account.” You’ll receive an email with a link that will allow you to verify your identity when logging into your account later on during registration process—don’t forget this step! If there’s ever any question about whether or not they’re legitimate, look at their terms of service first before opening up any money-making opportunities with them; this way there won’t be any confusion regarding what rights are given out once signed up within each individual platform’s guidelines.* Once done verifying yourself through Facebook or Google+, go ahead and fill out all necessary information such as name/location etcetera.* Enter some basic demographic information about yourself like age range–this helps them determine which surveys are best suited toward different demographics so that everyone gets something worthwhile outta these surveys every single month without feeling left out because someone else got something better than what I wanted too (which happens sometimes).
Swagbucks is a rewards program that gives you points for searching the web, shopping online and watching videos. Those points can then be redeemed for gift cards, PayPal cash and more. You can also earn extra SwagBucks by referring your friends to the site (you get a bonus when they sign up).
You’ll need to create an account before you can start earning points on this app: it’s free but you’ll have to complete some questions about yourself before being approved by the system. Once approved, you’ll be able to access all of Swagbucks’ features including their search engine called “Swagbucks Search” which allows users to find opportunities within their region or country where they live so they don’t miss out on any deals!
If there’s one thing we’ve learned from using this app regularly throughout our lives it’s that everything comes down just one step away from where we need it most – meaning if someone needs help finding something specific within their area then all they have do is ask us instead!
InstaGC is a free app that pays you to watch videos, take surveys, play games and more. It’s easy to earn points with InstaGC: the more you do on their platform the more you’ll earn in rewards.
You can redeem your points for gift cards or cash at any time through their website or mobile app.
Nielsen is a major market research company that’s been around for over 100 years. They conduct surveys to gather data about a wide variety of topics, including demographics and psychographics (how people feel). It’s not just your typical “survey” type app—Nielsen uses technology to count the number of people who are taking each survey and how long they take them for, so they can determine what metrics are most important to their clients.
You can earn rewards by taking surveys on the app or watching videos from different sources (like YouTube). You also get points just by installing apps from Nielsen or referring friends who install it via your referral code. You can use these points to redeem rewards like gift cards or cash back toward future purchases!
Way to App (android app)
- Downloading apps
You can earn money by downloading apps. You can also earn money by watching videos, completing offers and referring friends to the app. You could also take surveys or play games in order to get extra cash.
Rakuten (cash back service)
Rakuten offers cash back on purchases. You can earn up to 5% cash back, and there are over 50 million products that you can shop with Rakuten. You can get paid weekly or monthly depending on your preference, so it’s a good option if you’re looking for something that pays on the regular but doesn’t require any investment.
Some of their top partners include Amazon, Walmart and eBay (among others).
InboxDollars is a rewards site that allows you to earn money by taking surveys, watching videos, shopping online and more. You start out earning $5 for every 500 points you earn. You can redeem your points for cash or gift cards such as Amazon Prime, Starbucks and more!
There are several ways that InboxDollars makes it easy to make money online:
- You don’t have to spend any money on premium membership because all the features are available free of charge!
- There’s no need to sign up for another account since everything happens through your email address so there’s nothing else needed besides getting connected with the platform itself (see below).
iPoll Surveys is one of the most popular survey apps and it’s available for Android, iOS and Windows phones. You can earn a minimum of $5 for completing a survey, which is great if you’re looking to make some extra cash on the side. If you want to earn more than that, consider referring your friends or family members who use iPoll as well!
When it comes to getting paid for surveys on this app, there are two ways: either by completing them yourself or by referring people who complete surveys through your link (which will cost them $1). This gives me an incentive to keep using this app because I know my referrals will get rewarded as well!
Drop (money card)
- Get a free Drop card.
- Earn rewards for shopping at your favorite stores and completing offers.
- Earn rewards for watching videos and playing games, taking surveys, or sharing your opinion with brands.
Vindale Research (survey site)
Vindale Research is a legitimate survey site that pays via PayPal. It offers surveys in many different countries and languages, with the option to earn money while you sleep. The company has been around since 2000 and they have over 10 million users worldwide.
Vindale Research also offers other ways to make money online by selling products or services through their website, such as gift cards or even coupons for shopping at local stores like Walmart or Target!
there are several ways to make money with your phone
There are several ways to make money with your phone. You can use an app to make money, or you can use the internet and earn money through surveys. Either way, it’s not hard at all! All you need is a smart phone and an internet connection in order to get started.
The first thing that I would suggest doing is going on Google Play or App Store and searching for “money earning apps” (or something similar). This will bring up hundreds of results so make sure that you read through them carefully before making any decisions about which ones might be right for YOU!
We hope you found this article helpful. As we mentioned before, there are many ways to make money with your phone. We’ve covered several of them here and left out some others, but hopefully the ones we did include will give you some ideas about how to start earning extra cash on the side or even full-time income if that is what you want.