Big Lots are recognized for offering great deals. If you’re a frequent shopper, consider applying for the Big Lots Credit Card. This closed-loop card is only valid for purchases at Big Lots stores and online at biglots.com, so a general cash-back card may be a better option unless Big Lots is your go-to retailer.
The Big Lots Credit Card* may make sense for some people. For example, if you intend to make a significant purchase at a Big Lots store, the card provides customized financing for new purchases. Depending on your purchase, the payment plan time could be up to 12 months, and delayed interest for a year can be highly beneficial.
Aside from that, the Big Lots card only provides a few benefits, and if you choose one of the special financing packages, you will not receive any rewards. Here’s all you need to know about this card and several more flexible options to consider if you’re looking for an introductory APR card.
Big Lots is a fan favorite among many since it offers many low-cost items, including furniture, mattresses, household needs, cosmetics, clothing, and food. Like most retailers, Big Lots offers its store credit card with a few significant benefits.
Do you enjoy shopping at Big Lots? You may save even more money at Big Lots by using your Big Lots Credit Card. You will receive exclusive discounts and prizes simply for using your card.
Big Lots Credit Card Login
Do you need the Big Lots credit card login to pay, check a statement, or manage your account online? Follow these steps:
- To log in, make a payment, or modify your account, click this page’s green “Login Here” button.
- To open the homepage, follow this link.
- Click the Apply button in the header.
- Now, enter your Big Lots username and password.
- Once you’ve clicked Sign In, the process is complete.
The Big Lots credit card signup process.
- Step 1: go to the Big Lots Comenity account page and select Register Now.
- Step 2: Enter your account information.
- Step 3: Click the Find My Account option after filling out the information.
- Step 4: Comenity will verify your account.
- Step 5: Once verified, you can complete and submit a new account registration form.
- Step 6: Once you’ve completed all the processes, you’ll have your username and password to log in to your new Big Lots Comenity account.
How to Make Big Lots Payments Online?
- First, go to the Biglots login page and choose “Register for Access.”
- After that, enter your credit card account number, ZIP code, and the last four digits of your
- Social Security Number.
- Next, create a password and username.
- Now, provide your email and phone number.
- The second step is to log in using your User ID and password.
- Finally, enter your information and proceed to make payment.
CHECK OUT: Home Depot credit Card Login
Big Lots Credit Card Benefits
1. introductory APR offer.
If you expect to spend over $250 at your local Big Lots, this card offers six months of deferred interest financing. For orders of $750 or more, you can use 12-month deferred interest financing. Following that, the card’s standard 29.99% variable APR on purchases applies.
This unique financing offer is only valid for new purchases made at Big Lots stores or online, and you must complete the minimum payments during the deferred interest term. If the balance is not paid in full during the promotional time, you will be liable for all interest from the date of purchase. It’s worth noting that the usual APR on this card is relatively hefty. According to the most recent Federal Reserve data at the time of writing, the average credit card APR for interest-bearing accounts was 22.77%.
2. No annual fee.
This card has no annual charge, so you won’t have to worry about additional costs.
3. Get Rewards for Big Purchases
Unlike typical rewards cards, which offer prizes with every transaction, Big Lots incentives work more like a punch card. Every $100 in Big Lot purchases charged to this card earns you $5 points. Rewards can only be used in Big Lots stores. BIG points members can receive $5 in points for every $100 spent on goods paid to their Big Lots credit card.
Big Lots employ earnings intervals rather than calculating your expenditures over a calendar year. These are three-month intervals that run one month behind the quarterly calendar. For example, Big Lots will examine your spending from February to April to determine how many $5 reward credits you are eligible for during that earning period. Your expenditure will be reset for the next earnings period.
4. Exclusive Offers
As a Big Lots credit cardholder, you are eligible for exclusive incentives. New cardholders may receive a welcome coupon. While this is a standard card perk, the discount amount may vary. The most recent deal was a $25 discount through December 24. Similarly, Big Lots does not provide information about the other special incentives accessible to cardholders.
The Big Lots credit card, however, provides little value. Comenity Bank issued the card, which offers little regarding discounts, incentives, or ongoing benefits. However, if you are considering a significant purchase from the business, the card’s unique financing offers may be appealing.
You can follow the steps listed above to login, sign up and make payments on the big lots credit card platform.