Good day! Here is today’s outline from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. Labor, LP, yesterday, aforementioned that the party’s presidential candidate, Mr. Peter obeah and his New Nigerian Peoples Party, NNPP, counterpart, legislator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, area unit still in talks to field a joint price tag for the 2023 presidential poll.
2. Armed robbers yesterday, attacked Estate Gardens, on field Road in capital of Nigeria and unfortunate fun seekers of their cash and valuables. A resident, Ezenwa Alfred the Great, aforementioned the robbers, WHO were six in variety, invaded the garden beside the headquarters of the African nation Union of academics (NUT), around 8pm on Mon and shot periodically before robbing folks.
3. Twenty-two additional Senators of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC) area unit attending to defect to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), a former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of the APC, Femi Fani-Kayode has aforementioned. He declared that the planned defection is as a result of the Senators were denied the party’s price tag to contest the 2023 elections.
4. Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, on Wed, aforementioned it had become tough to pay salaries of Benue employees. Ortom whereas respondent queries from journalists in Makurdi, the capital, on Wed, gave 3 reasons for the event.
5. The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Abdullahi Adamu, has expressed worry over the air current of defections within the party. Seven senators drop APC for different opposition parties when they did not secure the governing party’s price tag to contest the 2023 elections.
6. Peter Obi, Presidential candidate of the Labor, on Wed, paid a visit to Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State at his personal residence in Port Harcourt. On arrival, obeah was taken within wherever he had a gathering with the governor behind closed-doors.
7. The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has hinted on associate degree current consultation with President Muhammadu Buhari, party governors, the party’s leadership and his campaigner, Kabiru Masari. He aforementioned Masari might step down within the interest of the party winning the 2023 presidential election.
8. The freelance National Electoral Commission (INEC) has united to deploy extra machines and unintended workers following letter of invitation by the House of Representatives to increase the point for voters’ registration.
9. President Muhammadu Buhari can on Wed depart African nation for capital of Rwanda, Rwanda, to attend the twenty sixth Commonwealth Heads of state Meeting (CHOGM), being command from Gregorian calendar month twenty to twenty six, 2022. This was disclosed by Femi Adesina, Special authority to the President on Media and promotional material, on Wed.
10. Oil marketers have urged the central to place associate degree finish to the noncompetitive privilege enjoyed by the Nigerian National oil Corporation, NNPC. NNPC presently enjoys a monopoly on importation and provide of oil merchandise into the country. however oil marketers aforementioned the market scenario was making additional issues for the country.